 Castle / 412
Re: I'm new to castle collecting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 14:15:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
You could be lucky and find a 6090 floating around somewhere. do not purchase
fright knights because the sets stink (IMHO).

Actually, although the main models for the Fright Knights sets are rather ugly
(I think), they do still have a lot of useful pieces-- like the dark grey
castle walls & corners, the rounded windows with lattice (I love these, I
really need more), and other random castle parts... 6097 (Night Lord's Castle)
actually has a fair number of brown doors, too... I also like the minifig
torsos that they have-- the 'bat' symbol is terrible, and I'm not particularly
fond of the 'bat-helmet' (although it has its uses)-- but suffice to say that
the Fright Knights theme isn't without its value... It's just not as good as
the other themes that are out there... (IMHO)

DaveE