 Local / United Kingdom / 1720
Re: Stallman mentions Lego in newspaper article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 20:09:48 GMT

I read the following article in the paper today:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/

Programmer on moral high ground
November 06 1999

Found the article here:
http://www.guardianunlimited.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,3926604,00.html

I agree though, barely worth reading.  Stallman is portrayed as more
nerd than geek from this report.  Though I suspect the reporter had
know idea how to engage Stallman in a more engaging & enlightening
conversation.  At least he plays with LEGO.

<ICS>