 Space / 408
Re: Color & Classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:29:17 GMT

On Sat, 6 Nov 1999 00:11:35 GMT, "Felix Greco" <felixisgr8@aol.com>
wrote:

I think a lot of us went the easy route when it came to UFO and insectoids and
made them the enemy we were building our space fleets up to fight all along.
The RoboForce dudes are kind of wierd.  I always saw them as a colony that lost
contact with other colonies and came to meld with thier machines in order to
survive.

Well, having the UFO and Insectoids being released during one of my
dark ages (thank goodness) I had my own little bad guy scheme going on
before them.  Basically, I made a third party called "Vipers."  Each
Guy had a certain colour for their uniform.  For instance the leader,
Red Viper, had a red helmet, black visor, red arms, blacktron 1 body,
black hands, red waist, and black legs.  They didn't have any vehicles
of their own but stole them from the other themes.

Their base was the Blacktron Message Intercept Base, vehicles included
the M:Tron Vector Detector, the Blacktron II Spectral Starguider, and
the Space Police Galactic Peace Keeper.

Since they were such a major nusence (sp?) to the good guys (TM)
(Futuron, M:Tron, Space Police) and the bad guys (TM) (Blacktron),
Blacktron II came back from the future (base included) and got the
good guys (TM) and the bad guys (TM) to all gang up to take out the
Vipers.  A large war ensued which ended with the Space Police Mission
Commander crashing head on into the Message Intercept Base destroying
both the space ship and the base which took about three years to
getting around to being rebuilt due to the dark age caused by economic
collaspe (ie. I moved).

Kya