 Space / 654
Re: Color & Classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:44:32 GMT

Nephilim wrote:

< SNIPPED Discussion of Space Minifigs >

Hmm, I never thought TLG (LG, TLC, LC, whatever) assigned specific roles
to the
Classic Space minifigs. I like the white / red theory of the Soviet and
the USA,
but I think the cosmonauts were white as well, if memory serves me
right. I assigned
my own job classes to the different colors, both being Futuron and
Classic Minifigs.

Classic = Junior Officers, Cadets (Cadets, Ensigns)

Futuron - Senior Officers (Lt. and above)

White - Medical

Blue - Engineer (Technicians)

Red - Pilots

Yellow - Security

Black - Command

As for the rest of the Space line, such as Space Police, I usually used
the themes as
different civilizations. These were most resembling how Star Trek does
things. Here is my
page about all of this:

http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/minifig-universe.html

My thoughts were the minifigs were never assigned specific jobs, so that
you can, which I
have done, to a much too great extent as some people say!

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!