 Space / 414
Re: Color & Classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 02:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Crisp writes:
How do you explain the early days, when there were only red and white? (Yes, I
am old enough that I actually have an original Galaxy Explorer.)

Thats easy.  Exploration only required technicians and officers to lead them.
After the hazards of space flight were identified, specialized pilots were
trained and scientist were sent out to do research.  Thats an answer at any
rate, even though I think you were showing off the fact that you have an
original Galaxy Explorer ;)

Felix