 Space / 394
Re: Color & Classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 00:11:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Timothy D. Freshly writes:
I am curious to
know how others use these figs (if at all).

Tim

Large military build ups lead to war... or so my high school history teacher
would have me believe.

I think a lot of us went the easy route when it came to UFO and insectoids and
made them the enemy we were building our space fleets up to fight all along.
The RoboForce dudes are kind of wierd.  I always saw them as a colony that lost
contact with other colonies and came to meld with thier machines in order to
survive.

Speaking of all this, someone wrote a very nice history of space legos a while
back.  It included "Octan Rangers" and "Cult of the Creator".  Who was that?
Did they ever update to include some of the more recent space themes?

Felix