 Space / 420
Re: Color & Classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 14:12:30 GMT

Perhaps we could make a whole web-page about this. Everyone´s theories and
thoughts.

--Tobias

At least, this is how *I* played with my sets when I was 12 or so.  I would
certainly never do this klind of thing today.  Nope.  I welcome more
speculation on other sets; this was fun....

Dave (jot and jab)

P.S.  I never bothered trying to classify post-"Classic" mini-figs. • Futuron
guys...it's all just yellow and blue, and what fun is that.  And the • all-black
Blacktrons?  When you're evil, you don't need a Class.  Everyone kills • everyone
else.

THE END.

-----

Yellow= Pilots- they always seemed to be the figs that came with • spaceships

White= Technicians- they played the support role in most pictures • involving
ships.

Blue= Scientists- They were the figs with the labs and the Uranium search
vehicle.

Red= Command- they came with the command base and command vehicles

Black= I can't really figure these guys out.  My thoughts were either • gaurds,
GI, or high command.

Felix

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx