 Space / 419
Re: Is there a parts inventory of space sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 13:37:30 GMT

Here are a few:
http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/theme.pml?8

--Tobias

The subject line says it all.

The inventory I seek doesn't appear to be located on LUGNET, nor on any
of the linked pages that I've read so far.

Wondering...

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology