 Space / 415
Re: Is there a parts inventory of space sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 07:52:01 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

John J. Ladasky Jr. wrote:

The subject line says it all.

The inventory I seek doesn't appear to be located on LUGNET, nor on any
of the linked pages that I've read so far.

Wondering...

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology

Which sets. Why do you want them? if you want them so you can seperate out
a set from a lot of lego for example then you can use the brickshlef.com
scans for that (just build the model) Or do you want a list of every space
set ever made?

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

I see a lot of complete sets for auction, and of course for sale.  If I want
a large quantity of a certain element, it would be helpful to know which
parts are contained in each set, how many, and in what color.

I suppose that one could figure this out by looking at the Brickshelf sheets
for every *old* set as it comes up for sale or auction, but this could get
tedious.  For "new" (post-1996?) sets, Brickshelf does not have a scan of the
instruction sheet (are there copyright reasons for this?).