 Space / 382
381  |  383
Subject:
Color & Classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 02:36:39 GMT

This may be rehashing an old topic, but has anyone ever thought about what each
color might mean for the old space mini-figs?  Here's my theory:

Yellow= Pilots- they always seemed to be the figs that came with spaceships

White= Technicians- they played the support role in most pictures involving
ships.

Blue= Scientists- They were the figs with the labs and the Uranium search
vehicle.

Red= Command- they came with the command base and command vehicles

Black= I can't really figure these guys out.  My thoughts were either gaurds,
GI, or high command. What I eventually came up with was that they represented
the ministry of internal mini-fig affairs which was like the secret service.
This is supported by the fact that the first space police were black mini-figs
because, obviously, the ministry felt that just having agents in the field was
not enough what with all that uranium going back and forth.

Have a look over at Fibblesnork and tell me what you think.

Felix