 Marketplace / Shopping / 1108
Re: Orlando LIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 19:17:11 GMT

Dennett wrote in message ...
I hope this is the right place to ask this.
What are the prices like at the LIC in Orlando?? Are they SAH prices, • retail,
or above retail.

Thanks
Ryan

Prices are pretty much standard retail, maybe a little higher.  Selection
tends to mirror S@H catalog although they don't have as many parts packs.
Sometimes they will have some odd ball stock.  One time when I was there
last spring that had 30-40 Red Beard Runner sets.  They have a lot of
non-brick doo-dads as well.  Clothes, coffee cups, post cards, some books,
etc.  FYI - they are open until 11:00 PM (at least during heavy tourism
seasons).

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh