  *557838 (-100)
  Re: "Studless" version of 4592.dat

(...) Thank you very much, Steve. Exactly what I was looking for. (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) I built one a couple of years ago that spans 128 studs, with two tracks. It's pretty minimal. I used double 1x16 technic bricks to support the deck, then combinations of technic bricks for the trusses. The deck is just strips of 2x16 plates (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  request

hello, is someone working on those parts or have planned to do that? (URL) you Cristian (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) Dave- All our public images are posted on the (URL) SCLTC website>. This (URL) will take you to every photo that contains a bridge. Just click on the ones that interest you for a larger image. I'll gather some photos of the newest bridge and (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) Ted, Once again, you come through in spades! You always seem to have the answers I'm looking for. Do you have a Brickshelf folder or image gallery on the web where I can find a bunch of close-up pictures of your truss bridges? I want to get a (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New 1 x 2 x 2/3 slope in 2008?

(...) A-ha! Thanks. (thanks Purple Dave as well) I hadn't seen that part yet. Hmmm, I wonder how two of them side by side would look as a ladder or steps up to a train engine or something. Thanks again! Jonathan (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: Electronic brick (1968) schematics?

(...) Yeah, I understand. The standards on LUGNET have sunk to the point where just about *anyone* can post. I mean just *imagine* getting something as basic as that wrong... sheesh... (...) Funny, my students in my 100-level astronomy class said (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) How about some anecdotal pictures? This cable stayed bridge spans 192 studs and this arched truss bridge spans 288: (URL) This over truss bridge spans 192 studs: (URL) This under truss spans 192 studs and passed the 16 pound bowling ball in (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

"Dave Sterling smsrallysport.com>" <dave@ <spamsucks> wrote in message news:Jv2A1L.BAr@lugnet.com... (...) If you use a tensioned string support system underneath, you can go long distances with few parts. -Rob (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: RNAF1 - How to smoke a monkey in a far far away galaxy...

That's absolutely beautiful. I really like how you built (URL) the details on the engines>. Oh, if only I had more time so I could build an entry for this contest! (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Long Span Suspension Bridge?

Stacy and I are designing a small layout for Brickworld this year and we want/need to have a bridge in the layout. We've been working to design the layout using banquet tables (so I don't have to bring my own tables), yet we still want an open space (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Want to Buy a RCX USB IR-Tower

Guys, Just retrieved my (dusted) RCX kit & a few spybots, when I move things around, unfortunately, my notebook does not have serial port any more. Moreover, the CD does not support XP either. Do you aware if any online shop will sell RCX USB (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Negozi a Norimberga

(...) Grazie Luca delle indicazioni, ho già individuato un po' di magazzini Müller e Kaufhof, comunque suggerirò di addentrarsi nel centro storico ;-) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  foto zagarolo

è con immensa gioia che finalmente dopo più di un anno torno a postare sul NG. Sto scrivendo dal web in quanto dal newreader ho ancora problemi. Con l'occasione saluto tutti e in particolare i nuovi amici conosciuti a Zagarolo. (URL) potrete trovare (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Poll for new Town Sets

(...) As an avid train fan, the best town sets to me are those that can be used interactively with a train layout. With the decision to retire 9V trains, this may be a poor time to ask for new train-related additions. But, LEGO has released few (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) That was MORE than two cents worth, Chris! Excellent work! Especially the bethgon, which is a former project of mine:-) And if I might add to you and others who have posted in this thread: please start your own threads with new MOCs and (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Auctions Running on E-bay LEGO Sets #7905, #7997, #7894, #7996 .

I have a number of auctions that are running on E-bay right now and I will be loading more in the next couple of weeks as time permits. I will load a few more tonight and run them as five day auctions. I try to have all of my auctions end on Sunday (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Poll for new Town Sets

(...) Given that City is one of TLG's most popular lines (especially for 2007), and seeing some of the new 2008 City product is not Police/Fire/Rescue, I'm all for gathering ideas for new town sets for 2009. I definitely think it's time to bring (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors)

  RNAF1 - How to smoke a monkey in a far far away galaxy...

Hi, This is my entry for the Steam Wars competition, thought I'd post it here too. (2 URLs) Cheers, Mark. (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: Electronic brick (1968) schematics?

(...) seen the whole thing. In reading through it, I recalled reading it when it was fresh but lost interest when some yahoo screwed up the 3-4-5 right triangle angle measures... I'll admit right here that I know nothing of these M and Q and A (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Electronic brick (1968) schematics?

(...) That's OK, you must have missed the original thread I introduced this on, where I directly blamed you for my obsession: (URL) I guess I'll go back to building sets straight out of the (...) Well, that's almost all I did. It's just the box (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  "Studless" version of 4592.dat  [DAT]

Here's the 4592.dat file, with the stud4a reference inlined... Steve 0 Hinge Control Stick Base 0 Name: 4592.dat 0 Author: James Jessiman 0 Original LDraw Part 0 LDRAW_ORG Part UPDATE 2005-01 0 BFC CERTIFY CCW 0 KEYWORDS Lever Small Base, antenna 0 (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  "Studless" 4592 (was: "Studless" hinges?)

(...) I'll post a version in just a minute. Steve (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) ... snip ... Hello there fellow lurkers Now, I'll accept that I have been particularly lax in posting my achievements over the latter half of the last year, and John's message was just the kick up the a## I needed to stop lurking about and get (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ping???

Count me in too! Kerry (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Ping???

(...) That was easy =) (...) Great! Cthulthu is in too, I made him swear. Let's make it the 9th of Febuary (that's the Saturday - I got my initial dates wrong >.<) 12pm, & it will be at my house. Anyone else is welcome to come, the more the merrier. (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Se mai ci sarà un forum di ItLUG, esso sarà sicuramente ospitato sugli stessi server che ne ospitano le pagine del sito web. Il problema non era dove metterlo (le risorse ci sono), la questione era SE e COSA mettere. Ciao Luca (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

ciao (...) Forse il problema sta proprio qui. Il forum, così comè, andrebbe bene. Infatti la maggioranza conferma che non cambierebbe, per abitudine, per comodità, ecc. e lo capisco. Però ha bisogno di una "revisione" ed il responsabile non ha (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Intro Sector Idea

:::walks into the dusty, darkened thread, coughing several times as stale air fills his lungs::: Hi folks! Question from a very, very interested newbod - is this group still active? I think it's a fascinating, well-thought-out concept that caters (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Looking for Dacta Scans

I am looking for scans of some of the LEGO Dacta Simple Machines sets. For example, this is one of the sets I am looking for a scan: (URL) anyone knows of a resource for Dacta instructions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Mike (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.dacta)

  Ron Paul Brickfilm

If you enjoy LEGO animation and like YouTube.com I thought this was interesting. Title: Ron Paul Brickfilm Time: 2 minutes & 27 seconds long (URL) -Abner (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Electronic brick (1968) schematics?

(...) Thanks, Brian, for providing once again that sick, humbling feeling that I'm now feeling. <sigh> I guess I'll go back to building sets straight out of the box according to the directions ... Rafe (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  "Studless" hinges?

I'm referring to part 4592.dat (Hinge Control Stick Base). When I render (POV-Ray 3.6) images with this part with the studs setting set to 0, only the top portion of the part is showing. When I looked at the part in MLCad I can see that it uses a (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) Peter, Because we had days when no member could be present at the layout to watch over the train functions, we tended to shorten the length of the trains during the show. The passenger car of the stock Christmas train was in a box under the (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Ping???

(...) ... (...) Count me in. (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  POV Help Needed  [DAT]

I have made a utility that makes minifig head patterns go POV. For example, the .dat line 4 4 0 15 -13 0 16 -13 -1.750 15.75 -12.652 -1.750 14.75 -12.652 is translated to cylinder { <0,0,0>,<0,17,0>,13.001 clipped_by { union { prism {linear_sweep (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Ping???

(...) That makes sense. Thanks. (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Electronic brick (1968) schematics?

(...) OK, I saw that and had to link to this: (URL) instinct, slightly more primitive implementation :). (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO Sales at Wal-Mart

Hey there fellow LEGO-holics! Get in to check your local Wal-Mart clearance aisle. They are currently clearing out the "end of 2007" toy stock at one of our local stores in Winona, MN. Lots of great LEGO deals 25%-50% off. We picked up 3 of the (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Electronic brick (1968) schematics?

Ben, I was very happy to see your post when I checked today, after six months of being swamped with work and having too little time for this hobby. Thanks a lot for your high quality information! I can calm your purist sense by saying that my (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Poll for new Town Sets

Dear Ambassadors, It has been some time since there has been any kind of voting poll for new sets. Now that the new 2008 sets have come out, it would be a good time to start thinking of sets that people would like to see in the future. I think that (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

I must say I this site is excellent. I'm really looking forward to seeing more, particularly from 1988-1996. It must take a lot of hard work to do all this and it is very greatly appreciated. To me technic has always been lego's flagship line of (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  New (2007) Thomas Duplo Trains

I never saw any pics of these online, and I never got around to posting any myself, but better late than never, so (URL) here> they are. I will always have fond memories of a handful of us trainheads driving around one July night in Detroit while (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX)

  Re: NXT apparently cannot detect two buttons pressed at once

(...) Actually, I've found that the orange button cannot be used independently, at least not from an NXT-G program. A simple program in NXT-G demonstrates the buttons supercede each other as follows: Right button (lowest priority) Left button Off (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Io ho scambiato qualche messaggio un po' di tempo fa con uno degli admin per un problema di login che avevo. Ne è saltato fuori che il codice alla base di Lugnet è piuttosto vecchio, basato su concetti ormai sorpassati e le aggiunte che si sono (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) se si riesce a trovare un forum pi&#249; stabile, ben venga. io ho dato la disponibilit&#224; ad ospitarlo sul mio sito web, ho uno spazio per il db di 100 mega e attualmente vi &#232; il phpbb. se si trova qualcosa di pi&#249; valido che gira (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Tutorial LDraw to LDD conversion updated

(...) I added the LDD-LDraw section and applied some minor changes. (URL) free to comment or edit directly. I'll move the tutorial to the main site in a few days. w. (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Tempo fa, quando il newsgroup era letteralmente morto, c'era stato un acceso dibattito via email su come risolvere il problema ed avevo proposto in quella sede ciò che ho riproposto qualche giorno fa sul forum. Allora la cosa cadde nel nulla (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Tormod Askildsen appointed Head of LEGO Community Development

The LEGO Group is boosting its support of the LEGO Community by appointing Tormod Askildsen as the new dedicated Head of LEGO Community Development. Tormod takes over from Richard Stollery who will now focus on the LEGO Club and other consumer (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce) !

  MOC Logo

Hello everybody, I'd like to find out whether anybody has ever created a general "Logo for LEGO MOCs"? I am thinking of a symbol which looks like the official LEGO logo, but instead of the letters "LEGO" features the letters "MOC" or "LMOC" or (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Io non ho avuto la sensazione che Luca invidi qualcuno. Luca mi sembra abbia solo avuto il "torto" di proporre qualcosa per quello che lui riteneva un miglioramento. E io ero e sono daccordo con le sue osservazioni. Detto ciò visto che le cose (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Annuncio: nuovo responsabile LEGO Community Development

LEGO Group sta incrementando il supporto alla comunità LEGO mediante la nomina di Tormod Askildsen come capo del LEGO Community Development (Sviluppo comunità LEGO). Tormod prende il posto di Richard Stollery che si concentrerà sul LEGO Club e altri (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Zagarolo: data smontaggio

Lo smontaggio dell'esposizione al Museo del Giocattolo di Zagarolo si terrà l'1 e 2 Marzo 2008 a partire dalle ore 9.00. Ciao Marco (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [quasi OT] aNobii

Sto impazzendo. :-) Ho scoperto aNobii, un metodo abbastanza facile per mettere on-line la propria lista di libri. Sono quasi a meta' di questa immane fatica e, - per non essere troppo OT - vi linko la mia sezione Libri Lego: (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés dimanche 20 janvier 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** LEGOWORLD 2007 : notre cinquième participation ! ** (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Ballabio 2008: disponibile un altro albergo

E' disponibile per la prenotazione il Rifugio Soldanella in Località Piani Resinelli. I dettagli al seguente link: (URL) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: NXT apparently cannot detect two buttons pressed at once

(...) Confirmed. The arrows and grey button share a common resistor ladder and only one can be detected. But the orange "on" button has an independant circuitry and can be used separately. See keypad schematics in the HDK. Philo (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  NXT apparently cannot detect two buttons pressed at once

Can someone confirm that the front panel buttons on the NXT are wired in such a way that it does not work to press two of them at once? Not too surprising, I suppose, just as early computer keyboards were pre-decoded to signal which single key was (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) All of the remaining categories and comparisons have now been added including: Excavators, Backhoes, 4x4's, Fire Trucks, Big Rigs, Combines, Airplanes, Watercraft, Arctic Action Eric (URL) Technicopedia> (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Ping???

--snip-- (...) Seems fairly likely. Those dates would be fine too AFAIK. --snip-- (...) Thanks to you too. Tim (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Ping???

(...) Hey guys, I'd really love to get a few people together for a bit of a LEGO meet. I missed the last meeting but I was still pretty new to the community at the time, but I have my sea legs now. I'm thinking sometime in the first half of Febuary, (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: 3069bp25

(...) Nice work! Spotlighted. It's always interesting to see how people reinterpret parts at a larger size. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Thanks for sharing this MOC again, Eric. It's always good to see the full range of poses a MOC can achieve. I find (URL) this pose> particularly striking, although I wonder if it would look more dynamic with the right arm up a bit higher (is (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) My PC broke and I have no internet from home (only my mobile phone) so I can only respond from work which I don't like doing too much. (...) No that's just laziness (although I did sneak in the one train). -- snipped IRL ;) -- (...) Thanks (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ping???

(...) Ping sleepy it is but also very helpful when needed. Michael. (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  pbLua News - Beta 13y is Released!

I am pleased to announce the release of pbLua Beta 13y - which is a replacement firmware for the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT that runs right on the brick. It parses source code files sent to it via the USB or Bluetooth ports and runs the code. (URL) Lua is (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) I got to see it on New Year's day (free entry for San Diego county residents on Tuesdays, although I did make a donation from the paltry change I had). My only question that I didn't get to ask was the mystery location of the passenger car of (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Square with fountain - WIP

This is still not the "final product", I just connected my slightly rebuilt church to the park. There are some odd-color pieces I will change. (Mosty fences.) I have more people, vehicles and plants - I just did not heve them here at the moment. But (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: Problemi con il forum e riguardo youbrick...

(...) Questo forum non mi dispiace affatto, ma non è esente da difetti. Io non sono riuscito a postare per settimane perchè non ricordavo i dati esatti con cui mi ero registrato. Un classico accesso tramite username e password sarebbe senz'altro più (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Ciao, anche io sono uno che scrive poco, comunque se serve quando scrivo e spedisco mi sembra che non ci metta tanto tempo. Ri ciao. Francesco. (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) Two wheel hubs come to mind that are quite deep. The hubs of the 8466 off roader (which are the same hubs as the silver champion) are quite deep. (URL) set (8466) also contains some good drive/steering/suspention parts, enought for all 4 (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Looking for design ideas for my new locomotive

(...) Sounds like your looking to build a B unit. (URL) "A "B" unit, in railroad terminology, is a locomotive unit (generally a diesel locomotive) which does not have a driving cab, or crew compartment, and must therefore be controlled from another, (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Is there a tool Head-Generator?

Hello Bernd, (...) Quad2dat ((URL) has a template for minifig heads. Never used it for heads but should work fine. Caution: - Some operations crash Quad2dat. So save often under different names. - If you use zoom factor for your background image, (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) James- The San Diego Model Railroad Museum has been great for us: it's a guaranteed annual event in an ideal venue that generates visitors who come back year after year. It's spoiled us so that we limit or avoid 1 or 2 day shows. We get (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) Wow, I had no idea you were a fan of the pork belly. :) I mean after that "incident" we had at the restaurant.... Any way, it would seem, there are more than just one person who has experimented with "bacon" there is your guy; and the guy I (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Looking for design ideas for my new locomotive

I am going to be building a diesel locomotive that has no control cab (since the control cab is in my "track inspection car" that I made) and want ideas (pictures of prototypes, pictures of other models etc). The main things I have decided so far (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) Looks great Ted. Funny thing is that we're doing a train show this weekend in Atlanta and a vistor came over and was telling me about this cool layout he saw last week in SanDiego...right away I knew it must have been you guys. It took me a (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) quali sono le menate varie? cliccare su un bottone YES oppure NO non mi pare una menata da asciugarsi la fronte dal sudore!! (...) foraggiate non credo proprio dato che la Lego chiede sempre ai suddetti forum di ritirare le immagini! (...) e (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ping???

(...) Yes, but most people tend to post to lugnet.loc.au but having said that, all the Australian LUGnet groups have been pretty quiet of late -- whereas once we were very noisy. Kerry (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Is there a tool Head-Generator?

Hello, is there any existing tool for making patterns on minifig heads? I mean like you can scan a head, make a plan (2D) pattern in Ldraw/MLCAD and than the tool will lay it over the head surface (3D). This would be a great tool to make head (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Intervista YouBrick su LAMLradio

Al seguente indirizzo trovate un'intervista su YouBrick pubblicata questa notte su LAMLradio: (URL) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Ping???

Is this group alive? (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Anch'io al massimo aspetto qualche minuto!!! Comunque io sono dell'idea di mantenere il servizio attuale, a mio parere è più comodo. Ciao Luca Delcarro "Giuliano" <bgiuliano@mclink.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JuuGqq.CBA@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) Scott- The ski lift and snow covered mountain that support them were done by Bakersfield members Tiffeny Thompsen and Chadd Nervig. The lifts are not functional. -Ted (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: RC 'engine' availability?

(...) Thanks for the replies. I am about to upgrade, if you can call it that, my old 4.5v set. At least now, I have an idea of what I can and cannot do. (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) I think the wheels/suspension from the 8466 are pretty close to what you are looking for Tom (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) There's quite a lot of room inside the silver wheels (URL) You may be able to do something with those. Owen (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) If I'm interpreting right, I think what you are talking about is a way to make things so that if the wheels are turned in a stationary vehicle, there is no force to move the front end of the vehicle. The wheels turn around the spot where the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  FS: Spongebob, Squidward, Mr. Krabs MINIFIGS $10 free sh

I have several lots of these 3 minifigs for sale. They are $10 per lot (free shipping if you are in the USA). Add US$1 for Canada, add US$2 elsewhere. Email me if you are interested. Thanks...Aaron ( c470guy@aol.com ) bricklLink: c470guy, ebay: (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wheel design

"mikeheide" <mikeheide@web.de> wrote in message news:Juvytp.8M9@lugnet.com... (...) I think what he's saying is that most car wheel hubs are designed so that the centre of pivot for the wheel is around where the centre of the diameter of the hub (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JuE4tI.t5@lugnet.com... (...) Your post could not have come at a better time. I found one of my RCX battery boxes full of corrosion the other day. White Vinegar and water does the trick. I (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: End effector that can "feel"

(...) I was comparing sensor reading to sensor reading and your point compares sensor reading to motor on/off condition, which is even better. I have never considered your idea of motor stall. That is probably because I am notorious for high gear (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Airmauro wrote: [...] (...) [...] Ehila'! Visto che mi sento in colpa, esco dal lurkaggio e dico la mia: a me va bene cosi', anche se il meccanismo di verifica e' un po' seccante. Comunque, lo preferisco ad un forum solo su web. Ciao, Stefano (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés vendredi 18 janvier 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** La Ferrari FXX vue par LEGO (8156) ** par michel (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: End effector that can "feel"

(...) Nice. And I agree, nice-looking. I once Bricklinked some of those same "rubber skirt" pieces for this, but never did get them in an effecter that I liked (I was trying smaller at the time). Now I use the flexible 1x2 studless beams that first (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) Sorry, but I do not understand what you are searching for! Can you put a picture or sketch on the net so I can have a look at this? cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  (Steamwars) Darling Apollo IV: Machina Nosejob

This was built for the (URL) contest on FBTB. (2 URLs) Flickr> (URL) Brickshelf> The Darling Apollo, here in the Machina Nosejob edition, is a craft without equal. Made of the finest wood and iron, it's not only a beauty a look at - it also pack a (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) How about this? (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) I think this is even too much for me. (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Wheel design

Has TLC or any builder on the net ever come out with a wheel rim that allows for the swingarm to be the centroid of the tire? It would make 4-wheel drive systems, steering systems and suspensions so much better. (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 18 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact