 Trains / 29893
29892  |  29894
Subject:
New (2007) Thomas Duplo Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:58:01 GMT

I never saw any pics of these online, and I never got around to posting any myself, but better late than never, so here they are.

I will always have fond memories of a handful of us trainheads driving around one July night in Detroit while showing at the ILTCO national convention, trying to find these in stores (they had just been delivered to stores). We never found any, but we had a good time looking! :D

The new trains sets are Gordon (plus a coach), Salty, and Spencer.

For those who are counting, that makes 10 LEGO Thomas train characters:
  1. Thomas
  2. Percy
  3. James
  4. Toby (discontinued?)