 Trains / 29892
Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 01:11:36 GMT

   T’other Tim seems to have moved to an internet dead zone in Australia,

My PC broke and I have no internet from home (only my mobile phone) so I can only respond from work which I don’t like doing too much.

   hence the lack of new MOCs from him

No that’s just laziness (although I did sneak in the one train).

-- snipped IRL ;) --

   in the absence of Tim Gould, is there anyone that would like to join me in curatorship?

Tim

Thanks Jordan for volunteering. With luck I’ll be able to help out more as soon as I get my PC working again (but don’t hold your breath).

Tim