 Trains / 29883
Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:11:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   So, I’m pledging to return to the days when my mouth ran wild in here, even if I have just talk to the Evil Tims (who are obligated and honor-bound to respond in their NG)

T’other Tim seems to have moved to an internet dead zone in Australia, hence the lack of new MOCs from him, but as per the terms of the newsgroup, I have responded! ;-) I’ve been so busy recently, my company is moving head office and I’m in charge of the voice and data networks! I also got my house flooded and my Lego bench is the temporary kitchen, so I’ve only managed to build one Hobby train model and the Technic bulldozer since last summer! Hopefully I should get some time to update the sidebar soon, in the absence of Tim Gould, is there anyone that would like to join me in curatorship?

Tim

Tim,

I’d be happy to assist you as a curator of the Trains newsgroup. Just let me know what you’d like me to do!

-Jordan