 Trains / 29867
29866  |  29868
Subject:
IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:40:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Are you kidding me? SIX DAYS without a posting in trains???? This really sucks. And I only have myself to blame. And I blame the holidays for my recent inactivity, but that only goes back so far.

So, I’m pledging to return to the days when my mouth ran wild in here, even if I have just talk to the Evil Tims (who are obligated and honor-bound to respond in their NG)

What this NG really reminds me of is that one Star Trek Voyager episode “Death Wish” where a Q wants to commit suicide, because there is nothing left to do. We are like the Continuum here; we have said everything, discussed everything, and so we all just sit around and lurk. Which is a shame. (this analogy was brought to you by DaveK)

Actually, it’s not that bad; I’ve actually progressed many of the friendships that started here into real life versions, so that’s a good thing.

But it would also be a good thing to have this NG alive for the next round of participants to enjoy. Yeah, I know it’s been almost 10 years! here for some, but let’s re-energize! I’m going to post every day, even if it is just an old pic or just a quick snapshot of a WIP. Or just a cheap shot at one of you, baiting you for a response;-)

TRAINSTRAINSTRAINS! (8wide, of course!)

JOHN