 Trains / 29917
Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:05:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chris van Lottum wrote:

   You seem to be rather protective of YOUR thread ;)

Are we not worthy? Do we polute your thread? Ooops I appear to have stood on your grass :p

I know that you are kidding, but it is for the sake of the poster that I am concerned! This is a crummy, rant thread, unworthy to have MOC posts of others buried in it! Also, it makes it very hard to search for MOCs in the future when things get buried like this.

LUGNET is a history, and the more organized it is, the better one will be able to access it and utilize it as a resource. I mean, man, I have posts that are 9 years old here! I’m looking forward to the next 9 years!

So, it’s not that trying I’m protecting my thread from the unworthy; I’m protecting others from the unworthy:-)

JOHN