 Trains / 29919
Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:12:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

<snip>

I know that you are kidding, but it is for the sake of the poster that I am
concerned!  This is a crummy, rant thread, unworthy to have MOC posts of
others buried in it!  Also, it makes it very hard to search for MOCs in the

<snip>

[JOHN]

I've never deemed any of your rants to be 'crummy'--what other colourful words I
may have used to describe your rants aside... :p

And this thread is worthy.  At the very least, it's generated responses and
posting of MOCS that otherwise wouldn't have been posted, therefore adding
flavour to .Trains and the LUGNET neighbourhood in general!

To be said, I do agree that postings of new MOCs should be in new threads--as
you say, is better for everyone.  I just didn't want your little humoured
self-deprecation to go unnoted.

Nicely done!

Dave K
-where's my tuque--is cold up here in the great white north