 Trains / 29894
Re: Electronic brick (1968) schematics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:17:31 GMT

Ben,

I was very happy to see your post when I checked today, after six months of
being swamped with work and having too little time for this hobby. Thanks a lot
for your high quality information! I can calm your purist sense by saying that
my interest in this is purely academic, I am not seeking to to build a cheap
copy of the actual Lego module. I am merely interested in 1960's electronics,
much like people build their own copies of the Mini-Moog just for fun. It's my
sort of reactionary response to the sad fact that even the simplest electronic
gadgets nowadays contain a microprocessor.

  Stefan