 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 398
Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:05:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Ted Michon wrote:
   SCLTC finsishes it’s sixth winter show at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum this weekend. An initial batch of photos have been posted on the club website.

-Ted Michon Southern California LEGO Train Club

Looks great Ted. Funny thing is that we’re doing a train show this weekend in Atlanta and a vistor came over and was telling me about this cool layout he saw last week in SanDiego...right away I knew it must have been you guys. It took me a bit to convince him that you guys were a private club and did not work for LEGO ;)

jt