 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 400
Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:43:06 GMT

Ted Michon wrote:

The San Diego Model Railroad Museum has been great for us: it's a guaranteed
annual event in an ideal venue that generates visitors who come back year after
year. It's spoiled us so that we limit or avoid 1 or 2 day shows. We get
visitors (after all, it's Thanksgiving or Christmas or New Years vacation for
many) from all over the country and in addition to all the "I didn't know LEGO
made trains" (and all the other usual questions), people are surpised to learn
there are two dozen LTCs just like us around the country. So we are happy that
people leave here looking to find their local LUG or LTC.

I got to see it on New Year's day (free entry for San Diego county
residents on Tuesdays, although I did make a donation from the paltry
change I had).   My only question that I didn't get to ask was the
mystery location of the passenger car of the stock Xmas train?

Thanks.