 Inventories / 593
Re: New 1 x 2 x 2/3 slope in 2008?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   In lugnet.inv, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   Looks like a new slope available mid-year 2008.

The grill/bumpers on the (I think it is supposed to be a) truck and the little car

I think that is a part that is already available in a few sets.

A-ha! Thanks. (thanks Purple Dave as well) I hadn’t seen that part yet.

Hmmm, I wonder how two of them side by side would look as a ladder or steps up to a train engine or something.

Thanks again!

Jonathan