 Technic / 16169
Re: Wheel design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 10:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Nathan Bell wrote:
Has TLC or any builder on the net ever come out with a wheel rim that allows for
the swingarm to be the centroid of the tire?  It would make 4-wheel drive
systems, steering systems and suspensions so much better.

Sorry, but I do not understand what you are searching for!
Can you put a picture or sketch on the net so I can have a look at this?

cu
mikeheide