 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 383
Re: Ping???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:22:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Michael Dickinson wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Kerry Raymond wrote:
Is this group alive?

Yes, but most people tend to post to lugnet.loc.au

but having said that, all the Australian LUGnet groups have been pretty
quiet of late -- whereas once we were very noisy.

Kerry

Ping sleepy it is but also very helpful when needed.
Michael.

Hey guys,

I'd really love to get a few people together for a bit of a LEGO meet.  I missed
the last meeting but I was still pretty new to the community at the time, but I
have my sea legs now.

I'm thinking sometime in the first half of Febuary, maybe the 10th - 11th or the
following weekend if that won't suit.  Nothing elaborate, just something to
snack on & maybe everyone bring a MOC to show & tell.  It will give me a chance
to meet you guys, & I am still a little green & full of eagerness ;)

I think I could convince Tim Gould to come along & also Cthulthu from Flickr as
we meet regularly already.

This meet would be pretty informal, so if anyone has anything better planned
please don't hesitate to speak up.

If your interested or have better ideas, post ... =)

Cheers
Aaron Andrews
(DARKspawn)