 Trains / 17917
Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 05:10:35 GMT

Cary Clark wrote in message ...

The Super Chief locomotive and cars are absolutely beautiful. I've bought • 15
sets so far, and I could see buying more. But, it is the poorest running
train since the inception of 9V.

Interesting - Jeremy Rear brought his Santa Fe ABA set to NWBrickcon this
weekend and it kept slowing down to a crawl at certain places on the track
for no discernible reason. Good old Thomas the Tank engine barreled merrily
through the same places pulling a train of cars. We never did work out what
the problem was before Jeremy had to pack up and go home.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm