 Trains / 17890
Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:26:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I heard that they are going to create a totally new kind of track. I heard
it from a friend that heard it from someone inside lego aparently.

About the only way I can see this making any sense for lego is if they are
going to ditch electrics altogether and go unpowered.

Jonathan -
Is it really necessary to post a rumor so unsubstantiated as this?  All
negative rumors like this usually do is foster a lot of griping and
complaining, and we usually find out later the rumor wasn't true in the
first place.  If people want to waste their time and energy blindly
speculating, that's their prerogative, but its really annoying seeing their
paranoia fueled by something that can't and won't be confirmed for quite
some time.

-Tim