 Trains / 17934
Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:37:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

I would additionally beg you to give this information into your production
and quality control. Here we are all adults and train heads, our trains are
not operated too much and we have tons of stuff. If I have 40 wheelsets with
problems - who cares. I still have 400 older ones that are ok.

Ben, already done!

Jake

---
Jake McKee