 Trains / 17895
17894  |  17896
Subject:
The story is like this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 00:37:38 GMT

A friend of mine that has a wholesale account with lego heard from some
person inside lego that they were going to scrap the current 9v track and
go for a non powered track setup, more like duplo trains (the person at
lego didnt say why but I think its got something to do with Jack Stone)

Thats the info as I heard it, whether "something some random employee
inside TLC says" is to be treated as rumor or fact I will leave it up to
you to decide.