 Trains / 27040
Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:37:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Stangl wrote:
Cool, missed that part.

Now...details on the sizing, where to buy, etc?

I'm sure I could bore out some brass rod, but if you have a supplier
that stocks the right size, it would save a ton of time...

I picked up 300mm x 3mm rod just in a local hobby shop

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pe668/Crazy/z_100_1438.jpg