 Trains / 17896
Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 01:33:50 GMT

I don't think LEGO® would leave a money-making theme such as trains hang
high and dry, it would be foolish...especially after almost 40 years of
continuous train production.

This is nothing more than a vicious, nasty rumour.

-Harvey