 Trains / 17918
Re: new waggons by Huw Millington
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 07:21:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Here's an announcement of a new design...

http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info_5001.html

I have some variants and doodles (for lots of other equipment) which I need
to get some pics of. I was lucky enough to be in Portland OR earlier this
week and visited the PNLTC mall location. Jeremy Rear and Matt Chiles had
some of their farm equipment in a nice apple orchard/plowed field setting
and I was able to put some of my new equipment and theirs together, good fun.

Jeremy got some pics of stuff like his BIG tractor pulling my hay wagon, my
tractor pulling Matt's seeder, another tractor of mine pulling Jeremy's
sprayer, stuff like that. It all looked great together.

Hi Larry,

thanks for the link! Nice John Deere tractors, that remind me on the
old tractor used as load here... (sorry for bringing this link once more.) ;-)

http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/misc/pi421.jpg
(from this site: http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/misc/misc.phtml#fun)

As you may know, most of my models are somewhat related to rural sceeneries...
So I will try to find out now, if some of PNLTCs latest pictures may have
appeared at brickshelf.

Leg Godt!

Ben