 Robotics / 26193
Re: Have you got your NXT yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

   But you better not have to add some blocks in front of a split beam (inside or outside a loop)!

With that particular example, it seems I can drop a Sound block in front of the loop as a whole, or even in front of the original Sound block within the loop just prior to the sequence beam split. But in general, you’re correct - I’m doing something here that the editor isn’t really designed to handle nicely, and a lot of odd and weird behaviors can result if you’re not careful. This is one of those cases where it’s best to figure out exactly how to structure and draw the program *before* beginning. And even then, I often delete just about all the wires to manually re-wire to “force” the programs to look clean to my eye.

-- Brian Davis