 Robotics / 26169
Re: Have you got your NXT yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 08:26:14 GMT

3) I noticed that motor power is not the same as motor speed. I set power to
1% and the bot would not move (too heavy) but if I picked it up the whells
would turn slow. So then tried to move slow at 100% power by looping many
times of 1 degree movement at 100% power but this was not a smooth motion -
it just jerked  along forward. I wonder how to accomplish this.

If you check "Control: Power Power", the motor speed will be regulated. At very
low power settings (<10) it may be somewhat unstable. This checbox is available
with "Motor" block, not "Move" block.

4) I can't seem to get a parallel processes within a loop. The NXTG software
doesn't let me. Although I can make user block with parallel processes and
then put in a loop.

Unfortunately, you're right...

Philo