 Robotics / 26124
26123  |  26125
Subject:
Have you got your NXT yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:17:57 GMT

   I know that some folks already have gotten the NXT and have started playing
with it, but I've yet to see anybody announcing such here, so I was curious.
Also: should I direct new NXT users into the LUGNET forums? I'm already starting
to get more questions than I can answer...

If you've got it, first impressions?

--
Brian Davis