 Robotics / 26137
Re: Have you got your NXT yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 01:22:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:
   I know that some folks already have gotten the NXT and have started playing
with it, but I've yet to see anybody announcing such here, so I was curious.
Also: should I direct new NXT users into the LUGNET forums? I'm already starting
to get more questions than I can answer...

If you've got it, first impressions?

I been tinkering with mine for the past few hours.  Bluetooth isn't functioning
very well with mine.  Most likely operator error.  I thought it had more memory
than it does.  I had a hard time programming in more than four sound bites at a
time.

My next plan is to build a couple simple projects from the software instructions
and then devise a way to integrate it into my GBC efforts.  One other thing I
did notice too was that the ultrasound sensor minimum range was about two
inches.

Dave H.
www.greatballcontraption.com