 Robotics / 26139
Re: Have you got your NXT yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 03:20:45 GMT

Hi Brian

My impressions:

Very nice machine, I love bluetooth, the motor control accuracy and the new
sensors, the program environment looks to be very powerful even though I need
more practice...

Well here is my question, I would like to program a "wait for random time" and
"random switch" I found a solution for the first one....

here it is:
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gbrinck/NXT/random.png>>

But is there any direct function with random?

Can you help me with this?

Best regards.

Gustavo