 Robotics / 26134
Re: Have you got your NXT yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:04:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

RCX - did not place order at shop&home, and strangely it never arrived.
NXT - did not place order at shop&home, and coincidentally enough, it
too did not arrive.

How weird is THAT???

   Janey, you need to constrain the test better - the question here is "how
*long* did it take the RCX not to arrive?". You have to be specific and
scientific on these things...

Hmmm, now that has just confused me into thinking about it some more....

Since the NXT is just out now, and the RCX has been out for a very long time...
I guess my conclusion of them both strangely being the same was jumped to, at
much too fast of a rate.

Now in hindsight, its clear the RCX is much slower due to the cumulative days of
unwarranted and wasted anticipation of not getting a parcel in the mail.  Wow,
exacting sciences are tiring!

Thanks for playing Brian, your prize will be sent along just as soon as I get my
unordered RCX or NXT in the mail.

Janey "And this is why I teach art, Red Brick"