 Robotics / 26130
Re: Have you got your NXT yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:18:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

RCX - did not place order at shop&home, and strangely it never arrived.
NXT - did not place order at shop&home, and coincidentally enough, it
too did not arrive.

How weird is THAT???

   Janey, you need to constrain the test better - the question here is "how
*long* did it take the RCX not to arrive?". You have to be specific and
scientific on these things...

--
Brian Davis