 Robotics / 26141
Re: Have you got your NXT yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:09:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, David Hurley wrote:

Bluetooth isn't functioning very well with mine.

   What exactly seems to be the problem? Can you connect to the NXT from the
programming environment?

I thought it had more memory than it does.

   Note that if you don't want the "Try Me" and on-brick programming options,
these can all be deleted freeing up some room. From the memory pane, there's a
small check box in the upper right corner. Click it to see the "system files",
and you can delete those as well. You can even delete the system sounds - it
won't crash it, just not make the sounds anymore

One other thing I did notice too was that the ultrasound
sensor minimum range was about two inches.

   Yep. If you're still yelling, it's hard to tell if you're hearing an echo, or
your original yelp :-).

--
Brian Davis