 Robotics / 26141
  Re: Have you got your NXT yet?

(...) What exactly seems to be the problem? Can you connect to the NXT from the programming environment? (...) Note that if you don't want the "Try Me" and on-brick programming options, these can all be deleted freeing up some room. From the memory (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Have you got your NXT yet?

(...) I am still having Bluetooth connectivity problems. It may be endemic of my USB dongle I am using; I don't know. I have had a couple successfull connections with BT, but nothing I would consider reliable or consistent. I did mess around with it (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Bluetooth problems, was Re: Have you got your NXT yet?

(...) A couple ideas. It seemed to work exactly once for me on a couple laptops. I was able to restore it by deleting all of the virtual serial ports it created (it seems to create one for each scan, then it looses track of which one it's supposed (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)