 Robotics / 26132
Re: Have you got your NXT yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:01:11 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Wed, June 28, 2006 9:35 am, Tim Byrne wrote:
Also, I suspect your NXT will travel over water.  That's something your RCX may not
have done during your test.

As long as its over the water and not through the water.  (My RCX made a
frightening trip through orange juice before).

Anyhow, it may have initially been overseas, but the UPS shipment has originated
in Hartford, CT.

-Tim