 Robotics / 26136
Re: Have you got your NXT yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 01:09:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dennis Williamson wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Thanks for playing Brian, your prize will be sent along just as soon as I get my
unordered RCX or NXT in the mail.

Janey "And this is why I teach art, Red Brick"

Don't forget the Heisenberg Uncertaintanty Principle. You know the amount of
time that passed during which the NXT or RCX didn't arrive, but you can't
simultaneously know where it didn't arrive.

Oh nooooo!!!! The Heisenberg Uncertaintanty Principle???? Hmmm HUP, almost
sounds like a hoax. Wink.

You robotics guys are too technical, and are just adding to my scientific
experiment dilemmas.... darn realists popping my bubbles.

I supposed the next thing you are going to tell me is that I have pay that
amount on that paper that comes monthly with the word VISA across the top!

Perhaps it's on your porch right
now, but you'll never know.

Runs out, checks porch... NOPE... ummm runs out, checks again... nope... lather,
rinse, repeat...

"Would that be cash or charge?"

Janey "Charge!!! Red Brick"

Fut this tangent off to fun