 Robotics / 26169
    Re: Have you got your NXT yet? —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) If you check "Control: Power Power", the motor speed will be regulated. At very low power settings (<10) it may be somewhat unstable. This checbox is available with "Motor" block, not "Move" block. (...) Unfortunately, you're right... Philo (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Have you got your NXT yet? —Brian Davis
   (...) I'm not so sure. Try the following technique on your copy, in case something is broken in my version of the editor. To make a parallel sequence, you just drop an orphan block (one not attached to an existing sequence) and then wire a sequence (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: Have you got your NXT yet? —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hi Brian, Indeed, it does work. But you better not have to add some blocks in front of of a split beam (inside or outside a loop)! Philo (18 years ago, 5-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: Have you got your NXT yet? —Brian Davis
   (...) With that particular example, it seems I can drop a Sound block in front of the loop as a whole, or even in front of the original Sound block within the loop just prior to the sequence beam split. But in general, you're correct - I'm doing (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)