 Robotics / 26192
26191  |  26193
Subject:
New user questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:59:17 GMT

I received my Mindstorms NXT this weekend and I am on a steep learning curve
as this is my first Mindstorms product.  I am stuggling with the programming
as the documentation seems to be lacking for a new user.  I could some
expert advise.  Here is what I am attempting to program.

Using the Ultrasonic sensor, detect motion and then randomly play a sound
file (one of several I have setup).
Continue to monitor with this sensor and detect motion again and play a
different random file.

Any help would be apprecaited,

Tom
Sent from the LEGO Robotics forum at Nabble.com.