 Off-Topic / Pun / 498
Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 06:45:09 GMT

13th Century Schitzoid man!

Message has 1 Reply:
  Prog-rock puns (was: Blood Stone Castle completed!)

In reply to my remark, "In the Court of the Crimson Keep," (...) Ha! Flushed one out! It just took me a few days to find your message. My cookies got reset somehow to the default, so I've missed posts to the off-topic groups. Somewhere on the Net I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)