 Castle / 3969
Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 03:22:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rob Drechsel writes:
Wow, wow, wow.

Let me add a little.  WOW! WOW! WOW!

I concour, your excellency.

I see the title "Blood Stone Castle"... something sounds familiar... <zot>
<fog clears>...
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/inn.html • <snip>
Maybe I'll change the inn's name... but at least there's still two small
distinctions: a. you have a space in between the words, I don't and b. your's
is an amazing castle, mine a measly inn.

It seems to me that just about everybody has a castle named after a rock.
Mine for instance is called Black Roch Keep.

Well... rocks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me ;-)

Rocks/stones/boulders are often part of the setting/terrian around the
building, or alternatively the building is *made* of stone... it's just the
connotation, I guess. Also, we want the buildings to be solid as a rock... ;-)

Too bad most of us don't have
the pieces to make castle the size of Bloodstone.  Mine is on <cough> one of
the 48x48 baseplates.

If it's any consalation, my "castle" is on a 48x32 BP and I can't complete it
for lack of pieces.

By the way, I thought your inn was pretty good.

Thanks! It's just that near such an amazing thing like the Blood Stone Castle,
it shrivels away and transforms to a meek little mouse. :-)

-Shiri