 Castle / 3909
Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:31:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

<breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out>

Wow, wow, wow.

My word, Dan, that is FABULOUS. Truly amazing. I don't think anyone will fail
to be moved by the picture of the 6075/375 YC shrinking next to your amazing
castle.

<bowing down> "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!" <gets up>

Oh man, words fail me. Seriously. This is really great. Wow.

Now my only peeve... not from you, from myself, yah?

I see the title "Blood Stone Castle"... something sounds familiar... <zot>
<fog clears>...
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/inn.html

Jerk, jerk, jerk! (again, that's me not you!) I saw your castle a looong time
ago, and I guess on some subconscious level, when I was deciding a name for my
inn, um, well... Geez, that's annoying. I knew I was gonna go for blood--
something, but to scrape out the "stone" exactly like yours... man, that's
weird.
Maybe I'll change the inn's name... but at least there's still two small
distinctions: a. you have a space in between the words, I don't and b. your's
is an amazing castle, mine a measly inn.

Well anyway.... as I was saying, your castle is too good for words. Really,
great job!

-Shiri