 Castle / 3968
Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 03:03:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
And on that note as an aside-- Has anyone ever done an interior with secret
passages? I've always kind of envisioned a really cool castle with secret
corridors inbetween rooms, secret revolving doors, etc... Maybe someday I'll
try and build one...

The only one I can recall is Matthew Verdier's cool tower, named Wizard
Mathias' Tower.

See here:
http://www.geocities.com/~mjvlego/
Click on models, then under Castle choose Wizard Mathias' Tower.

I saw this during my first lego-web days, when I was just discovering there
were other people out there (about two years ago). It was engraved quite
deeply in my memory and is one of my favorite castle MOCs - err, OPOCs (Other
People's Own Creations :-).

Anyway, it has a secret door... I won't spoil the surprise, you'll see it
there!

-Shiri