 Castle / 3932
Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 06:04:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lindsey writes:
Daniel Siskind wrote:

I've always thought of excuses of why my castle models were made from
red bricks and I cam up with the Blood Stone "chronicles" years ago to
help explain this (the next installment on the site will go into it the
why's).  However, if you were the first to use the name I will gladly
find some variation as to distingish between our models.  We may have
thought of the idea independently, but it seems you were first to use it
publicly.  How about "Gore Stone Castle" ha!  I guess I'll think of
something...

Sanguine castle?  (not the cheerful, optimistic definition, but the blood-
  thirsty one, based on the medieval four humors).
Crimson keep?

Yes, yes, and the throne room shot can carry the caption, "In the court of the
Crimson Keep!"

(Somebody out there will get this one -- FUT lugnet.off-topic.pun)

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology