 Castle / 3972
Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 03:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
That's what I'm talkin' about. Sometimes it's downright depressing. I mean,
it's awe inspiring and incredible how huge and intricate some of
those "OPOC's"
are, yet at the same time it's kinda dis-heartening.

Aw yeah, I know.

(BTW, I see you've been reading my posts carefully... should I update the
acronym list? ;-) (j/k)

But, the more I think about it, isn't that exactly why we're all so hooked:
the
fact that the acquisition of "more" is so goal oriented; and that building the
biggest and best MOC yet is an ever moving target.

Yeah. And, sometimes I try to not think of being "biggest and best" but drop
the biggest and try to do as much as possible within the limits I have.
(Like Helfire for example. Maybe Mike Ulring or Dan can build such a town in
minifig scale, actually probably Dave, Eric K or Pawel for example might be
able to do that too, but I can't. And I won't, not for a while. So I try and
make the most of what I CAN do, and it still turns out somewhat nice.)

In the future they'll be
making an ABS patch (like those nicotene patches) for those of us who file
bankruptcy because we couldn't get enough.

ROFL!

-Shiri